Hosted by Broke and Bookish
I love swoon-worthy books. Whether it’s what the guy does for his girl or simply the guy himself, swoony books always leave me in a trance.
1. The Selection by Kiera Cass
Maxon…sigh! The things he does for America make me swoon every time.
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
If you say Four/Tobias isn’t amazing…we can’t be friends.
3. (The high school books of) The Betsy-Tacy Series by Maud Hart Lovelace
Two boys, four swoony books. Tony on one hand, Joe on the other. I honestly would have been happy with Betsy choosing either!
4. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Gideon is a true Mr. Darcy. And what’s better than that?
5. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
“I’ll see you.”
Must I say more?
6. Pies & Prejudice by Heather Vogel Frederick
Team Tristan! Speaking of Mr. Darcy…
7. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
While all of what is happening is going on, Peeta manages to never (well, with one exception…) fall out of love with Katniss. He accepts she doesn’t like him in that way, but he doesn’t stop trying.
8. Bunheads by Sophie Flack
I can’t even.
This brings Top Ten Tuesday to a close!
What books made you swoon?