This is the first time I have been nominated for a blog award!
Let me take a moment.
Moving on. Drown in Melancholy nominated me and I am extremely flattered and honored. I always love reading her posts because she could write about a pencil and make it interesting. You should definitely check out her blog!
Okay, here are the rules.
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 10 questions set to you
- Come up with 10 more questions
- Nominate some other bloggers to take part!
Talking about myself has never been my strong point, but I’ll give it a shot.
- I have always had a love of reading and writing. What started my love of reading was my mom reading Harry Potter to me in first grade and then taking the book away from her and reading it by myself because I thought she read to slow.
- I have a dream to travel the world. I want to go everywhere because there is so much to learn and to experience.
- I also love watching movies, music (both creating it and listening to it), baking, and photography.
- Mansion or cottage? Definitely cottage. My perfect house is a cottage with a big yard but within walking distance of the sea.
- I have always wanted to be a ginger.
- I absolutely adore vintage things.
- Speaking of vintage, there are a couple things that make me broke. Modcloth (a vintage clothing site) is one of those, along with books, desserts, and geeky products.
- Tea! It has a big part in my life. It can calm me down, make me excited, help me fall asleep, and help me wake up. Tea is one of my favorite things.
- If somebody was to buy me a typewriter they would have an instant friend. My dream object is a typewriter because not only is it vintage but you can write on it! Yes please!
- I am huge geek. I am apart of the Doctor Who fandom (honestly, my favorite fandom), the Sherlock fandom, the Hunger Games fandom, the Lord of the Rings fandom, the Harry Potter fandom, and the Divergent fandom (yes!).
- I am currently learning German and have a fear of going to Germany and sounding like an idiot…
Hmm…maybe that went better than I thought! Next are the questions.
- From which author have you read the most books? I had to check my bookshelf for this one. The answer is Maud Hart Lovelace, because I love the Betsy-Tacy series and (thankfully!) there are so many of them.
- If you could choose a celebrity as your boyfriend/girlfriend, who would it be? BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH. That is all.
- What do you like most about blogging? Being able to share my own opinions. I also love sharing all about my experiences in life.
- Have you already blogged somewhere else before starting this blog? No, STC is my first blog.
- Where was the last place you travelled to last time? Texas. I have some family out there, and a close family member whose health isn’t doing so well.
- What is your favorite alcoholic beverage / cocktail? I don’t drink alcohol, but I do enjoy mocktails once in a while!
- What’s your favorite cake? How could I choose just one? But I guess if I had to choose it would be…red velvet.
- What is/was your favorite subject at school? English and World Geography. I had absolutely amazing teachers for both of those classes, but English was always my favorite no matter what teacher I had.
- What kind of cell phone/ smartphone are you using? An iPhone. Yes, I’m an Apple person.
- Japanese Food or Italian Food? Which one do you like better? Oh boy, difficult question. I would have to say Italian.
Now for my own questions.
- If you could do one thing that you were guaranteed wouldn’t fail, what would it be?
- What is your current favorite song?
- Small cottage or huge mansion?
- What is your blog’s purpose?
- If you could move to anywhere in the world, where would you move?
- Name one thing you couldn’t live without.
- What is the most beautiful you have ever seen?
- If you had to live with only one of your five senses, which one would you choose?
- Quick, decide between reading or writing!
- What is your favorite dessert?
I can’t wait for the answers to these! Alright, and here are my nominees.
- The Broke and the Bookish
- Awkwordly Emma
- Alice In Readerland
- The Anything Blog
- And, an honorary nomination (meaning she has already been nominated) for Drown In Melancholy
I am still walking on air! This has been a ton of fun, and I hope more and more bloggers get to participate!