Well, I’m exhausted.
This is me right now.
Why? I’d love to tell you.
This past week has been very eventful.
- My family got sick and I managed to evade the virus, but now I am sick with a different one.
- Tests, quizzes, and a ton of homework. School is loading me down with too much.
- Cress. No explanation needed.
- I am now able to get my pointe shoes! I don’t know if I have talked about this before, but I have been waiting for the glorious moment that my ballet teacher said I was ready to buy them! But don’t get me wrong – there was a lot of ankle strengthening involved, and boy am I sore.
- I read a book I didn’t like. That always makes me hesitant to read another book, and I took a break from reading new books and re-read some old ones for a while, which put me behind my reading schedule.
- Baby-sitting. It pays the bills, but it can be extremely draining.
Phew! Glad I got that off my chest. Now, here’s what is coming up for STC.
Book reviews, book reviews, and more book reviews! I’m working on Cress, and I just got This is What Happy Looks Like and Maybe One Day. The best part? I get to read some new books!
- Maybe a giveaway? It’s a possibility since I have two ARCs just sitting by bed…
- Hopefully I will have an interview with an amazing author posted soon!
- WALT DISNEY WORLD! I’m going so soon! And, like promised, I will blog about all my experiences!
- One of my friends recently expressed that she would like to be a guest blogger. I’m going to try and work that out.
- I was thinking of updating you on my writing progress, so that should be coming up as well.
- I’m still working on a page for my favorite books, a page for my book reviews, and a page to contact me.
So many new and exciting things! I can’t wait!