Hosted by Awkwordly Emma
The title for this topic is sort of vague, so I’m going to interpret it as things I would like to do in New York (a.k.a. my New York bucket list).
1. See a play on Broadway
This has been on my bucket list for as long as I can remember. It would be so amazing.
2. Watch the ball drop at Times Square
Yelling the countdown, watching the ball burst and confetti shower down…Sounds perfect.
3. Renact the iconic scene from Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Breakfast at Tiffany’s is one of my favorite movies, and how much fun would it be to dress up and eat breakfast at Tiffany’s?
4. Watch the sunrise from the top of the Empire State Building
I’m not sure if this is allowed (or even possible) but spending the night at the Empire State Building and then watching the sun come up would be one of the best ways to spend the morning.
5. Go to Coney Island
Going to boardwalks have always been one of my favorite things.
6. Go to the Metropolitan Opera
No explanation needed for this awesomeness.
7. Go to the Guggenheim Museum
Believe or not, I adore art. I think it is one of the best ways to channel creativity.
8. Go skating when the tree is up at Rockefeller Center
Going skating is fun enough. But skating while gazing up at the humongous tree seems like it would be incredible.
What’s on your New York bucket list?