For the second time, I have been nominated for the Liebster Award (click here to see my first nomination)!
Had to use that gif again.
Anyway, I want to thank Emily at For the Bookish for nominating me and boosting my spirit. I’m just going to jump right in, but first here are the rules:
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions set to you
- Come up with 11 more questions
- Nominate some other bloggers to take part!
You all know that I am not very good at talking about myself, but rules are rules.
Facts about myself:
- It is my plan to take a year or two off of college and spend it traveling the world. Yes, I am consumed by wanderlust.
- I would love to become an english professor, or maybe blog professionally – how much fun would that be?!
- Almost all of my blog posts are spontaneous. Meaning I usually don’t store up posts, I publish them once I write them, except for blog features (Top Ten Tuesday, Random Friday, etc.). Oh, and I have a blogging playlist I usually listen to while I write my posts.
- Five quick things I couldn’t live without: books, tea, some way to write, flowers, and Disney things.
- I have time management issues. Like, we’re talking major issues – and I bet you have already noticed.
- I am impossibly stubborn.
- I have a cork board hanging in my room that is filled with all sorts of things – quotes, pictures, ticket stubs, you name it.
- My favorite way to spend a Friday/Saturday night would be with an Audrey Hepburn (she’s my favorite actress) movie marathon, and a whole lot of popcorn and ice cream.
- I am a dancer. I was surprised when I learned that some of my blogger friends didn’t know this about me, but it’s true! I do ballet, pointe, jazz, hip hop, and hopefully contemporary soon!
- I would be lost without my sense of smell. Rain, tea, books, freshly mown grass, and, of course, food, are some of my favorite things to smell.
- Baking is one of my few talents. Others include writing, eating, and being awkward.
The questions from Emily:
1) Who is your absolute favorite author? Oh boy, don’t ask me that question. I have way…too many favorites to even begin, but a couple would include Kiera Cass, Heather Vogel Frederick, and J.K. Rowling.
2) What inspired you to begin reading/writing? For reading, it was my mom reading Harry Potter to me in first grade and then taking the book away from her and reading it by myself because I thought she read too slow. For writing, it was my different teachers’ praise over my elementary school year. I wasn’t good at many things, but I remember being so proud of how much my teachers seemed to like my writing.
3) What kind of music do you listen to? A lot of different types. I’m sort of a pop/oldies/alt rock/Disney music kind of person, if you know what I mean.
4) What is your favorite dessert? Um, everything? I’ll pretty much eat any dessert that I am given.
5) Favorite color? Why? TARDIS blue, because it brings hope to anyone who sees it.
A wee bit of a Doctor Who fan over here, so if you don’t know what that means, don’t think too much about it.
6) What do you do when you’re stressed? Drink tea, take a shower/bath, and binge watch TV. It always helps.
8) Would you rather visit the future or the past? The past! Hellooo ’50’s!
9) Cats or dogs? Dogs. I love cats, but dogs are more near and dear to me.
10) Any favorite quote? “Darling, let’s be adventurous.”
11) Favorite place in the world? How could I tell you if I haven’t been everywhere yet?
1. Where would you live if you could pick anywhere in the world?
2. Pond, lake, or ocean?
3. Favorite form of calories?
4. What do you do when you get nervous?
5. Any unique talents?
6. What is your ideal way to spend a Saturday?
7. Which stores do you frequently go to?
8. Favorite kind of flower?
9. Famous celebrity you admire the most?
1o. Current obsession?
11. Last major project you worked on (this is very broad, so it could be anything you choose)?
And, finally, my nominees:
Hope you guys can participate!
Thanks once again to Emily for nominating me! This was tons of fun, as always.